(Map & Directions) Location: 2888 SC-160 Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708 (803)-802-3333
Auto Car Battery
LOCATED IN YORK COUNTY NEAR ME & AREAS LOCAL TO
FORT MILL | TEGA CAY | LAKE WYLIE | INDIAN LAND
LANCASTER | ROCK HILL | STEELE CREEK
NAPA Auto Car Battery Coupon
Auto Car Batteries – Tega Cay Wash and Lube
We carry a full line of Interstate auto car Batteries for your vehicle or truck near Fort Mill & Lake Wylie, South Carolina. We can discover your battery’s condition in a few minutes free of charge a diagnostic system.
Mobil 1 – Tega Cay Wash and Lube has a diagnostic system to detect problems with your electrical system and battery before your battery has a failure. By performing a battery check, we can help save you the money, time and frustration with electrical system or unexpected battery failures. The advanced testing system the battery’s ability to deliver the correct current, to anticipate at what temperature a battery could fail to crank your vehicle.
Always be safe. The purpose of early detection and preventive maintenance is to find a battery problem before a battery failure leaves you stranded on the side of the road. It could be as simple as looking for cracks in a belt or excess wear. NAPA is America’s number one replacement battery, now Tega Cay Wash & Lube now has the technology allowing us to execute an early awareness test on your vehicle’s battery. Even though your vehicle may started today, your battery failing could be when you least expect it.
Discover your battery’s condition in a few minutes. Early Detection Test only determines if a battery is good or going bad; it can detect if it is questionable. There are 3 possible conditions when testing of your battery:
- BAD – Needs replace soon
- MARGINAL – May fail in extreme to moderate cold or heat
- GOOD – In 6 to 8 months you should re-test
- MARGINALITY – The battery may start the car but its performance has started to decline. Extreme cold or heat may cause a marginal battery to completely fail.
Know when to expect battery problems:
- Battery 3-year-old –Over 30% of vehicles with batteries 3 years or older can experience battery failure.
- Heat – Whether from climate or high under-hood operating temperatures, heat speeds up battery corrosion
- Cold in Extreme conditions – Retards the battery’s chemical reaction that creates the cranking power in a vehicle and increases the current needed to start a vehicle.
- Continuing to Crank with Little Driving will drains battery power without giving the vehicle’s charging system a chance to recharge the battery.
Living in certain areas can affect the life of your. You should analysis the age of your battery with the average life of batteries in your part of the country. Batteries working in colder area’s last longer than.